- Tom's Homepage
has nice stuff to be motivated from.
- Decide on broad scope of topics.
- Modular verification using Interfaces - Think Chic+paper
- Redesign of Flexi
- Functor vs Classes
- Functors : reusable Classes: Extensible
- Classes would be better as we are inheriting normal automata to
timed ones. By functors we can implement compose and product.
Scope of Topics
- Embedded Systems - Resource Interfaces
- Esterel + Verification
- WebServices + Win CE + Mobile CE issues.
- Tutorials --
- Models for Discrete Systems
Blif-MV to RM
- Blif-MV is Multivariate Berkeley Logic Interchange Format.
- Its intermediate representation for VIS
- A bus arbiter described in Verilog
the local dir.
- model I: O:
-  = guard
Whats a RM?
- Reactive Module is a formal model for concurreny.
Whats a BDD?
- GLU is low level package for it.
The Code Phase
- Lexing -
Time Line and Next TODO
- The Draft Design is ready
- Parse a module is next.